Friday, May 3, 2013

CAT scan results

So right before I stopped radiation I noticed a centimeter size lump, where I was getting radiation. I told my oncologist, he told me to watch it and if anything changed to let him know. I was due for a scan in May but we moved my scan up to April just to be safe. Everything went great, still in remmision:) He said it looked like scar tissue and we would do another scan in July. Whew:) Life has returned to normal. Work is going good and I am just enjoying life. Yesterday was my first day to go without my wig. My hair is about a little over an inch long and dark. I do have a bald spot from the side where I had radiation. I read it takes 3-6 months to start growing. Ryan says it looks like its coming in, I think hes just being nice:) I have not had dark hair since high school:) Its an adjustment. I am going to try and see how long I can go without coloring it, that may be a challenge. So far its not curly which I hear many people get after chemo, we shall see. Its crazy to think roughly six months ago I was starting chemo, time flies.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home